Become a WYSTC 2020 Online Hosted Buyer
Buyers at WYSTC 2020 Online get access to the most diverse gathering of youth travel industry providers from anywhere in the world.
Buyers can expect new business connections from the full spectrum of providers within the youth travel industry including accommodation, tours, attractions, activities, work and travel, study abroad, volunteering, internships, au-pair and many more.
Buyers have the opportunity to make new business connections with providers at business-to-business meetings and social meet-ups.
Benefit as a WYSTC Hosted Buyer
All Hosted Buyer benefits
- Build long-lasting relationships with new industry partners
- More business opportunities over 48 hours
- Reconnect with trading partners and explore future partnerships through 50+ one-to-one business appointments
- Engage with current updates and industry insights via a programme of educational sessions
- Access all attendee profiles, including direct contact information
- Get brand exposure on our communication channels
Register as a WYSTC Hosted Buyer
- Does your organisation send young people (18-35 years) abroad?
- Are you looking for new provider connections in the youth travel industry including from the accommodation, tours, attractions, activities, work and travel, study abroad, volunteering, internships and au-pair sectors?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then you should register to become a Buyer at WYSTC 2020 Online.
Note: There are limited Hosted Buyer places available.
Register now as a WYSTC 2020 Online Hosted Buyer.
More information about the Hosted Buyer category
- Pre-conference details of all attending delegates
- Access to Pathable – an online business appointment scheduling system
- Possibility to hold 50+ business appointments with potential partners
- Listing as a buyer on WYSTC 2020 Online website and across WYSTC 2020 social media channels
- Access to the seminars and educational sessions
- Administration fee of EUR 119 applies
- Hosted Buyer terms and conditions apply