- The Buyer agrees to pay a EUR 119 administration fee upon registration, which will be refunded post-event when the Buyer has successfully completed their appointment requirements.
- The organisation may register additional delegates for a EUR 119 administration fee per delegate. This fee will also be refunded post-event when the delegate has successfully completed their appointment requirements.
- By completing and submitting the WYSTC 2020 Hosted Buyer registration form, the participant declares that the organisation that he/she represents is solely a Buyer and does not receive any travellers/students.
- If the organisation is found not to be solely a Buyer, the registrant must pay the price difference for a seller’s registration.
- The Buyer understands that approval for Hosted Buyer registration is subject to availability and ability to meet the set criteria. The final decision lies with WYSE Travel Confederation.
- The Buyer understands that his/her organisation’s logo will be used to promote that organisation’s attendance at the conference.
- The Buyer agrees to provide a breakdown of numbers sent per sector. The non-aggregated information is for internal use only.
- The Buyer understands that his/her Pathable profile must include the brand name used in his/her WYSTC registration.
- The Buyer agrees to read in full the buyer section with its sub-pages on wystc.org/buyers
- By registering for WYSTC, the Buyer agrees to the general WYSTC terms and conditions.
- The Buyer should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The Buyer agrees to have secured a minimum of 20 appointments with sellers one week prior to the event taking place. Any additional delegates must secure a minimum of 15 individual appointments.
- The Buyer agrees to be available from 8 am until 8 pm in his/her timezone, during the two days of the event.
If the Buyer does not meet the minimum number of business appointments during the conference, the administration fee paid by the organisation will not be refunded.
- The Buyer must fully complete his/her profile on Pathable within five working days of receiving the login details.
- The Buyer must respond to business appointment requests within five working days of receiving a request.
- If a significant number of scheduled appointments are missed (no-shows), or not pre-scheduled, the Buyer will be fully and solely responsible for a misconduct fee of EUR 50 per appointment missed or not scheduled.
- The Buyer understands that all participant arrangements and/or changes must be submitted in writing and confirmed by WYSE Travel Confederation prior to WYSTC.
- The Buyer agrees not to use his/her attendance at WYSTC for his/her own commercial purposes by trying to sell or offer services or products to other event participants. Buyers should only schedule appointments exclusively with sellers. WYSTC and WYSE Travel Confederation reserve the right to cancel any appointments between Buyers. Repeated misuse of business appointments may be considered misconduct and could be subject to misconduct fee of EUR 50 per buyer-buyer appointment, and/or cancellation of registration.
- WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to access and edit Buyers’ Pathable profiles and to schedule or decline appointments.
- Any misconduct will also incur that the Buyer will be denied any further participation at any WYSE Travel Confederation hosted events.
- Hosted Buyers who wish to cancel their attendance must do so in writing to email@example.com by 28 August 2020
- For registrations cancelled before 28 August 2020, no refunds on the paid administration fee of EUR 119 will be provided.
- Registrations cancelled on or after 28 August 2020 will be subject to a EUR 500 buyer cancellation penalty and no refunds on the administration fee paid will be provided
- WYSE Travel Confederation shall have full power to interpret and amend the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- Should a buyer fail to comply with the WYSTC Hosted Buyer terms and conditions, a misconduct charge of EUR 800 will be applied.
- Any misconduct will also incur that the Hosted Buyer will be denied any further participation at any WYSE Travel Confederation hosted events.
Terms and Conditions as at 13 August 2020