Philip Cabra Netherton
Managing Director, Euroventure Travel Ltd.
Phil is the Managing Director and co-founder of Euroventure, a tour operator specialising in overland backpacking trips by rail. Phil started the business in 2012 with his brother from a university bedroom in Leeds, UK. Today they sell all over the world and operate across the whole of Europe, from custom independent trips to guided interrail group tours.
Before Euroventure, Phil taught secondary school Physics in London and was also a TEFL teacher in Spain. He has visited 67 countries and can often be spotted on a long-distance train criss-crossing the continent.
- More than 40 pre-scheduled face-to-face and/ or virtual business appointments
- Opportunity to meet with 100 pre-selected buyers
- Access to attendees list including buyer information
- Engaging educational programme
- Coffee breaks and lunches (for the in-person element)
- Informal networking opportunities (for the in-person element)