International buyer perspectives
Thursday, 14 October EDT : 9:00 – 9:30 | WEST : 14:00 – 14:30 | AEDT : 00:00 – 0:30(+1 day)
This is your opportunity to hear from buyers of travel product from a selection of international youth markets. What do buyers look for in terms of quality, experience and reputation in international youth travel product and what do they keep in mind when selling to specific markets? What is top of mind for buyers when it comes to COVID-19 and the new international travel landscape that young people must navigate for education, cultural exploration and fun?
During this session you’ll hear buyers discuss what they look for and how they select product for their target markets. As a seller of youth travel products and experiences, this discussion will help you to understand how to:
- increase the visibility of and interest in your product
- assess competition in the market
- sharpen your sales strategy.
We’ll also discuss how buyers expect the international travel market to look as travel restrictions change, including:
- which travel products will be in high demand for the youth market
- how travel products will need to be adjusted for young travellers
- the state of recovery in different world markets.