The bumblebees of travel & tourism
Wednesday, 19 September – 09:30 – 10:30
Travel and tourism is a vital industry to so many economies, yet there are crucial challenges that the industry must overcome in order to enable responsible growth. Youth and students play a valuable role as emissaries for cross-cultural understanding – perhaps they are the key?
Join Helen Marano of the World Travel & Tourism Council for a discussion on the critical issue of responsible growth for the tourism industry and how we can enhance the propensity for young travellers to embrace and expand responsible travel worldwide.
Executive Vice President, External Affairs
World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events