CEO, BUNAC & USIT
Vicki has over 20 years’ experience working in the youth and student sector, with the last 13 years spent in various marketing, commercial and general management roles in the youth work & travel sector. In 2013 she took over managing BUNAC, a UK & US based global work and travel company and subsequently became the Work Abroad Director for STA Travel, taking on the general management of BUNAC’s sister company IEP, in NZ & Australia.
When BUNAC merged with USIT (a household work & travel brand in Ireland) in 2020, Vicki took up the helm as CEO for the group. Established in 1962 and 61 respectively by university students, the BUNAC and USIT brands both have a long history of evolving their products and services to meet the needs of hundreds of thousands of youth travellers.
Vicki sits on the Management Board for the World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and for the British Educational Travel Association (BETA).
- More than 40 pre-scheduled face-to-face and/ or virtual business appointments
- Opportunity to meet with 100 pre-selected buyers
- Access to attendees list including buyer information
- Engaging educational programme
- Coffee breaks and lunches (for the in-person element)
- Informal networking opportunities (for the in-person element)