Founder and Managing Director, AASHA
Amit Sondhi is the Founder and Managing Director of AASHA, a Sri Lanka-based social enterprise and responsible travel company that offers a range of sustainable volunteering programs across education, healthcare and animal welfare. A global citizen who has lived and worked in multiple countries across three continents, Amit left his 15-year global corporate career in the US to create AASHA with a vision of marrying his passions of travel, discovery, cultural exchange, sustainable development, environment preservation and helping communities in need.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events