Widely recognised as the leading trade event for youth and student travel operators, WYSTC provides a unique platform for delegates to develop new business opportunities, attend enriching workshops and educational sessions led by renowned speakers, participate in extensive networking opportunities and attend the prestigious Global Youth Travel Awards.
What is the WYSTC
Thirty Under 30 ticket?
The WYSTC Thirty Under 30 ticket is a specially curated ticket designed for thirty individuals below the age of 30 to attend the conference, alongside another member of their team, for the first time.
This new ticket will allow young, emerging talent access to the invaluable experience of attending WYSTC at a reduced cost of EUR 800.
What does your ticket include?
Up to 40 business appointments with a colleague
Keynotes, seminars, panel discussions & workshops
Attend the educational programme led by industry experts, on topics ranging from sustainability and DEI, to TikTok and video marketing.
Meet the who’s who in youth travel at the evening social events.
Networking lunches & coffee breaks
Refuel and carry on the conversation during the lunches and coffee breaks.
Access to the First Timers reception
An exclusive invitation to the WYSTC First Timers reception, a gathering solely for inaugural attendees.
Access to travel influencers
Connect with travel influencers aligned with your brand.
Global Youth Travel Awards gala dinner
Pre-register for a Thirty Under 30 ticket
Terms & Conditions
- The Thirty Under 30 ticket is only available to a participant who is under 30 years old at the time of booking. Proof of age will be required to complete the registration.
- The Thirty Under 30 delegate cannot have attended WYSTC previously.
- One Thirty Under 30 ticket is available for each full ticket purchased.
- The ticket is a non-trading ticket with full access to the conference, educational sessions and social events, but not to business appointment scheduling.
- All other terms and conditions of the conference also apply.
View highlights from previous years
Sign up to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest WYSTC news.