Tech, travel and teens
Friday, 21 September – 14:00 – 15:00
Hey WYSTC attendee, how will the next generation of young travellers want to interact with people and technology when planning and booking travel? Are youth poised to up-skill digital booking and modern hospitality?
What’s in development (and what’s not) that could make it happen? Join David Low of Skyscanner for his story on what the key travel tech applications of the not-so-far-off future could be.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events