Director of Sales and Distribution, JO&JOE
Etienne Matichard is the Director of Sales and Distribution working within the Lifestyle division of Accor Hotels for their new hospitality concept JO&JOE. Etienne believes that youth travel is shaping the future of tourism and that the hospitality industry should follow its path. Following this philosophy, he has worked for different fields of the tourism industry in five different countries in Europe and America. Having worked for companies like Disney World, Sofitel and Generator hostels, Etienne became a hotel geek, a tireless business developer and a passionate traveller. Etienne holds a BA in International Trade from the ESCE business school and a MA in International Business and Trade from the Sorbonne University.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events