Head of Programmes Standards & Sustainability, Hostelling International
Brianda is the Head of Programmes, Standards and Sustainability at Hostelling International (HI). She is responsible for driving the Global Sustainability Strategy of the Hostelling International network, a “for good and not-for-profit” organisation of 4,000 hostels. Brianda serves on the Board of UNWTO Affiliate Members since 2015 and leads the UNWTO SDGs Support Group for the UNWTO Affiliate Members.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events