General Manager, EDU Africa
Barry graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science Degree from the University of Cape Town. He has a tertiary education background in sociology, economics and law, as well as post-graduate experience in the development education sector.
He moved from Cape Town to Harare (Zimbabwe) in 2005 before taking on a role as the General Manager for EDU Africa. He is equally at home in deeply traditional, rural settings and first world city contexts. He is particularly passionate about contrasting worldviews, introducing people to the continent, its people and traditions.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 160+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events