Discussion group: Women in Travel
Friday, 21 September – 13:15 – 14:00
The tourism industry is one of the largest employers of females in the world, yet women are typically over-represented in lower-level positions and under-represented in senior ones. Experts cite a multitude of reasons for this imbalance, ranging from limited networking opportunities for women, to a lack of flexible senior positions for those balancing home-life responsibilities as well.
Join us for a 45-minute, open floor discussion about the issue of helping more women into senior management positions in the youth travel industry.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events