European Director, Klook
Based in London, Matt is leading on Klook’s expansion across Europe where he oversees business development, strategic planning, and operations throughout the region. He heads up a team of 20 staff across 3 offices in London, Amsterdam, and Barcelona focusing on creating partnerships with attraction and tour providers.
Prior to joining Klook in early 2018, Matt worked for 7 years at the British Tourist Board managing industry engagement and events and prior to this, 4 years as a Country Account Manager for Booking.com.
Matt is an avid traveller and a big believer in learning from other cultures and backgrounds, having visited 49 countries across 6 continents.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events