Head of International Education
Auckland Tourism, Events & Economic Development (ATEED)
Henry Matthews is an experienced tourism business development professional, having operated in a number of business and consumer travel sectors throughout his career. A tourism school graduate of Otago University in New Zealand, Henry has lived and worked in diverse offshore markets including Japan, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
Henry heads up the study abroad portfolio at Auckland’s destination development agency ATEED. His experience working across both the commercial and public sector has seen him lead a number of game-changing destination projects, including the development of new premium youth visitor markets.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events