Anna Zanghi is the former Head of Global Innovation and Product Development for Youth at MasterCard Worldwide. She was with Mastercard for 23 years, joining as the VP Marketing and Communication for the MEA region and from there fulfilling a series of roles of increasing responsibility, Her main focus was on consumer-led innovation and change.
Prior to joining MasterCard, Anna was with Standard Bank of South Africa where she set up the organisational development function for the banking group.
Anna has an MBA from the Wits Business School, South Africa and is a senior Trustee on the Board of Trade Plus Aid Africa, a sustainable development and environmental NGO in South Africa. She lives in Belgium with her husband and two children.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events