Director, The Dragon Trip
Alex Seigel has been a part of The Dragon Trip since its very first research trip back in 2011. He now oversees Dragon Trip’s London office. Prior to joining The Dragon Trip, Alex rose quickly through the competitive Teach First Scheme to become an assistant head teacher of a British secondary school. He is a keen sportsman, an avid afternoon tea enthusiast, and has travelled to over 50 countries across five continents.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events