Towards a Youth Travel Charter
Thursday, 10 October – 11:00 – 12:00
Get the latest on the development of the Youth Travel Charter, our industry’s vision for the future of youth travel.
We will review the purpose of the Charter, it’s evolution to date, and the next steps to bringing its goals to life. This session follows a session held at WYSTC 2018 in Edinburgh to review and update the 2012 San Diego Declaration and will require your participation in small group work, so please come prepared to be an active contributor.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events