Interrailing: Why wingin’ it won’t work!
Friday, 11 October – 09:00 – 09:20
Travelling Europe by rail offers travellers opportunities to explore many cultures and learn more about the places they visit as well as themselves as individuals. With over 450,000 rail passes sold annually how many travellers are getting the full benefits of interrailing? At a time of increased complexities and the growing trend amongst travellers of all ages, Dónal McKenna of Interrailing Packages will discuss how travellers can get the experience they desire from exploring Europe by rail.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events