Developing lifetime destination advocates through study abroad: Study Auckland
Thursday, 10 October – 09:10 – 09:30
In this interactive session by Henry Matthews you will learn about Auckland’s focus on attracting high value youth travellers, the city’s new destination marketing strategy and recent pivot into destination management.
Henry will provide practical tips on how to develop tailored travel experiences which help international student cohorts feel more connected to their destination and drive word of mouth advocacy for the city long after they have graduated.
Henry will also share his insights on how new youth tourism experiences also help study abroad graduates stand out from the crowd when applying for professional employment opportunities in the marketplace.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 180+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events