Being ready for the Asian market by digitising
Wednesday, 9 October – 12:00 – 13:00
Room: Auditorium 8
Klook is the leading online travel agent specialising on in-destination services. Klook’s target audience is 18 to 30 FITs from the Asian market who are looking to join tours, visit attractions or anything that’s involved within a destination.
Join Matt Cuckston of Klook to learn why digitising the tours & activities space is particularly important for Asian markets and how Klook is helping to put a global market worth an estimated $150 billion annually online.
Born in Hong Kong and just five years old, Klook is already valued at over $1.6 billion and has raised $520 million in funding from investors to expand its global footprint.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 30 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events