Creativity Consultant & TV Comedy Writer
Tim is a multiple award winning comedy writer, best known for co-creating and co-writing TV comedies such as the BAFTA winning sitcom, PETER KAY’S CAR SHARE, and his new show, MEET THE RICHARDSONS, starring comedians Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont.
But as well as being a successful comedy writer, Tim is a world class innovation expert, and he’s worked for some of the world’s most creative organisations, including global ad agencies, innovation consultancies and the BBC. He’s helped clients from beer brands to broadcasters, confectioners to condom makers reimagine the future and re-invent their businesses.
From his unique position as both a successful innovation consultant and comedy writer, Tim has drawn together a practical guide to having bigger, better ideas by applying the trade secrets used by top creative professionals, comedians and writers. And for much of the last 18 months, Tim has helped teams keep their collective creativity flowing over Zoom and Teams to keep the bouncing ideas around while we’re dislocated away from the office.
- More than 40 pre-scheduled face-to-face and/ or virtual business appointments
- Opportunity to meet with 100 pre-selected buyers
- Access to attendees list including buyer information
- Engaging educational programme
- Coffee breaks and lunches (for the in-person element)
- Informal networking opportunities (for the in-person element)