Michael Weiss is a serial entrepreneur and the co-Founder of bitemojo, an award-winning mobile app that helps travellers to discover a destination through great local cuisine. Michael is also the Co-Founder of Yalla Basta, Israel’s largest culinary tourism provider, and GoJerusalem.com, one of the leading travel portals for the city of Jerusalem.
Michael’s preferred operating system: Entrecôte, 500gr.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events