Chief Operations Officer, a&o
Liam joined a&o in 2018 with a view to optimising the established business and supporting rapid expansion around Europe. a&o is the largest private hostel operator in Europe offering exceptional value on over 23,000 beds in some of Europe’s most exciting cities. a&o has recently opened new hostels in Venice, Frankfurt and is currently working on pipeline in Warsaw, Budapest, Copenhagen and Barcelona, among others.
Prior to joining a&o, Liam has supported the doubling in size of two other major hostel brands in Europe and Latin America. He has worked in a variety of industry sectors focusing on strategic development and rapid expansion.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events