Jason Rieff is an award-winning and Forbes-nominated 30-under-30 branding expert. He has held C-Level and director positions in some of the world’s largest hospitality brands and advertising agencies. He founded JSR-Consultancy in 2019 to help brands transform their products into consumer lifestyle choices through performance marketing. Jason strives to provide clients with cost-effective solutions to their brand challenges.
Jason is also co-founder of the music-based NFT platform NOIZD, a marketplace for buying and selling the rights to unreleased collectible music.
Before launching JSR-Consultancy, Jason served as the Chief Marketing Officer for the global hospitality brand Generator, overseeing global marketing of the brand and the marketing function of the launch into the North American market.
Prior to Generator, Jason held leadership roles at an array of award-winning ad agencies, most recently as National Strategy Director of the German branch of the Global Social Media Agency, We AreSocial.
- More than 40 pre-scheduled face-to-face and/ or virtual business appointments
- Opportunity to meet with 100 pre-selected buyers
- Access to attendees list including buyer information
- Engaging educational programme
- Coffee breaks and lunches (for the in-person element)
- Informal networking opportunities (for the in-person element)