Health and safety information
The health and safety of our delegates is our main concern. We are adhering to advice provided by the WHO and the national and local Portuguese health authorities to ensure that WYSTC conforms to the latest health guidance.
Information for travellers
For those travelling to and from Lisbon, PCR tests certified for travel will be available (in English) at the conference hotel during the event.
Optional rapid flow tests will be available free of charge at the conference hotel throughout WYSTC.
Conference hotel safety measures
- The Corintha Lisbon was awarded the Clean & Safe Seal (Establishment according to health measures) by Turismo de Portugal
- Ozoniser – UV emission to hygiene and purify the air in the elevators
- Thermographic cameras at the entrance of the hotel, reception and lobby elevators
- Hand sanitiser throughout the venue (floor & wall mounted touchless dispenser)
- Information point at the entrance of the property
- Infrared thermometer contactless for the restaurant and terrace
- Luggage atomiser upon arrival
- Air purifiers are placed in public areas to remove contaminants from the air
- Bedrooms, meeting rooms and all public areas are extensively cleaned and disinfected.
- Business appointment tables, booths, seminar room and lunch area will be setup according to social distancing guidelines
- Guidance provided to all delegates on social distancing and infection control best practices
- All delegates will be asked to bring face masks to be worn in public spaces