Invite, respect and protect younger LGBTQ travellers
Whether you are aware of it or not, you have LGBTQ guests, travellers, customers and guest workers. It’s just a fact. Similarly, you have an obligation to respect and protect them as you do all those you serve. This session examines the ever-growing youth lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) segment, provides key insights into the segment and outlines smart practical strategies for keeping them safe. We’ll also look at marketing best practices and discuss how to turn typical “bad service” situations into opportunities to provide great service to all guests.
After this seminar attendees should be able to:
- Understand key behaviours and demographics making this segment so appealing to modern tourism and hospitality providers
- Gain an understanding of the culture, history and needs of this segment in order to accord them the respect everyone deserves
- Develop an understanding of how best to protect this segment and offer them the same warm and sincere welcome accorded to all.
- Over 450 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- Industry educational session