Find out everything you need to know about social media with Colm Hanratty
Social media is a very powerful tool when it comes to marketing your business, but you need to know how to use the right tools the right way.
What does social media mean for you as a brand in the youth and student travel industry? How can you use Facebook and other social media platforms to build your business and the community around it?
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions regarding social media, join speaker Colm Hanratty from sixtwo digital for his four workshops at this year’s World Youth and Student Travel Conference – WYSTC 2015 – and you’ll get more than just the answers.
- What you need to know about Facebook advertising: How can companies take full advantage of Facebook advertising? In this session Colm will provide guidelines on how to go about using Facebook correctly while highlighting a step-by-step guide to creating an outstanding Facebook ad campaign.
- What you need to know about Instagram: Everything you need to know about image sharing social media site Instagram will be discussed in this session. Colm will offer ideas on what to publish as well as tips on how to keep users engaged.
- Driving USG on social media platforms : Gain unique insight into how you can get social media users to publish content featuring your products and services.
- 10 practical social media tips and takeaways for 2016: In this session you’ll get practical social media tips and hints for 2016 – information you can take away and incorporate into your own social media strategy.
Colm is the Founder and Managing Director of sixtwo digital, a digital marketing agency that helps businesses get more from their social media and content marketing by being social. Colm also lectures on social media with the Marketing Institute of Ireland.
To attend Colm’s or any of the other workshops register to be a part of WYSTC 2015.
Click here to view our full workshop and seminar programme.
WYSTC 2015 will be welcoming 600 industry stakeholders from across the globe – including leading buyers – who are also looking to make new connections.
WYSTC delegates can choose their own programme from:
- Up to 45 pre-scheduled business appointments
- Over 30 seminars and workshops
- A programme of evening networking events
If you have any questions or would like to know how you can get the most out of WYSTC 2015 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cape Town!