Apply for the WYSTC 2016 hosted buyer programme in partnership with Emirates Airlines
WYSE Travel Confederation, in partnership with Emirates Airline, is pleased to invite sending organisations to apply for a hosted buyer place at WYSTC 2016 in Serbia, to include return flights to Belgrade, four nights in the Crown Plaza and complimentary event registration.
The World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) 2016 – the must-attend trade conference for professionals working in the youth and student travel industry – is taking place at the Sava Centar in Belgrade from 20- 23 September.
Buyers will have the opportunity to connect with over 550 sellers from across the globe through pre-scheuled business appointments and networking opportunities, plus gain the latest insights through a comprehensive educational programme.
Tim Lowther, Manager Leisure Market and Special Segments in Emirates Global Sales, explained: “WYSTC is a fantastic forum in which buyers and sellers from across the world can meet, learn and inspire one another, plus drive the industry forward. We are proud to play a role in bringing these parties together for the ultimate benefit of enhanced programmes and opportunities for youth travellers.”
If you are operating in the youth, student and educational travel industry, WYSTC is the one event that you can’t afford to miss.
The hosted buyer programme
The WYSTC buyer programme offers partially sponsored delegates along with a limited number of fully hosted buyer registrations to organisations that are sending youth and student travellers abroad.
Approved hosted buyers will receive:
- Return economy flights to Belgrade (for selected hosted buyers only and subject to partner airline routes)
- Four (4) nights single room accommodation in the Crowne Plaza Belgarde (for selected hosted buyers only)
- Registration for WYSTC 2016
- Access to the Marcom eSchedule PRO online appointment scheduling system
- Pre-conference details of attending organisations such as programme providers, service providers, tourism boards and media through the online business appointment scheduler
- A full listing as a buyer in the WYSTC 2016 Conference Handbook and Trade Catalogue
- A copy of the WYSTC 2016 Conference Handbook and Trade Catalogue, containing contact details for attending organisations
- Access to all WYSTC 2016 educational seminars and workshops
- Entrance to all WYSTC 2016 networking events, including lunches, refreshment breaks and evening receptions, plus the Global Youth Travel Awards
- Access to a range of pre- and post- event familiarisation tours.