The youth travel industry and COVID-19
This session presents findings from WYSE Travel Confederation’s COVID-19 Travel Business Impact Survey. The survey was launched in early March 2020 in order to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on travel businesses that serve young travellers.
What you’ll learn in this session:
- Changes in demand across youth travel sectors and world regions
- Business outlook for international youth travel
- Trends and special issues arising as the pandemic evolves.
- Over 650 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 200+ pre-selected buyers
- Pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attende
- Industry educational session