Passionate foodie entrepreneur Michael Weiss discusses the unique characteristics of independent cultural discovery through culinary experiences in this very personal episode of the WYSTC 2019 podcast series. Michael shares his advice on ‘going niche’, building B2B relationships, how startups can take advantage of WYSTC, and one of the best decisions the company made last year… hint: it was joining a community called WYSE Travel Confederation.
Become a member of WYSE Travel Confederation
- Lifting your head out of business as usual
- How to think differently and come up with fresh ideas: A conversation with comedy writer and creative consultant Tim Reid
- International Experience Canada: shifting marketing messaging to keep Canadian youth informed and engaged
- Travel and the change-maker generation
- Optimising ticket sales and the guest experience at museums and attractions