During this interview with the Co-Founder and CEO of smart hostel tech provider goki, Jack Bowcott explains the transition of the business from a ‘Tinder for tourists’ to a magical spark between hostel and backpacker. He also offers advice to startups seeking investment funding (stay away from tacos), recounts the trials and tribulations of being a door-to-door lock salesman on world tour, and reveals the one critical flaw of hostel tech that left him half naked.
Become a member of WYSE Travel Confederation
- International Experience Canada: shifting marketing messaging to keep Canadian youth informed and engaged
- Travel and the change-maker generation
- Optimising ticket sales and the guest experience at museums and attractions
- US Exchange Program update 2020
- STR: Looking to China as a benchmark for European hostel/ hotel performance