Investors said she couldn’t make money on flights for three reasons, but she went ahead and built a profitable B2C business by debunking them. During this interview with Gillian Morris, CEO of Hitlist and keynote speaker at WYSTC 2019, Kevin O’Shaughnessy (Cityhook) explores the development, back-end workings, and magical viral coefficient of the mobile app that tells you when to fly to destinations on your travel wish list for the best price.
Become a member of WYSE Travel Confederation
- A chat with Christina Margarita Tunnah, World Nomads
- Lifting your head out of business as usual
- How to think differently and come up with fresh ideas: A conversation with comedy writer and creative consultant Tim Reid
- International Experience Canada: shifting marketing messaging to keep Canadian youth informed and engaged
- Travel and the change-maker generation