Vice President of External Affairs, InterExchange
After studying abroad in France and teaching English in China, Mark was hooked on cultural exchange. He’s worked in the international exchange field for nearly 15 years. Prior to joining InterExchange, Mark served at the Alliance for International Exchange, Georgetown University, and Global Ties U.S. He has a B.A. in English from the University of Notre Dame and an M.A. in International Communication from American University’s School of International Service. He’s coauthor with Sherry Mueller of Working World: Careers in International Education, Exchange, and Development (Georgetown University Press, 2014 and 2008).
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events