Assistant Director, Stakeholder Engagement and Promotion, International Experience Canada
Liz Hong-Farrell is the Assistant Director, Stakeholder Engagement and Promotion, for the International Experience Canada program at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). She oversees engagement, marketing and promotion for the program, working with key stakeholders in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to support youth participation in the program.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events