Director, International Experience Canada
Clark Goodman is the Director of the International Experience Canada program at the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The International Experience Canada program supports Canada’s economic and cultural interests by facilitating bilateral, reciprocal agreements with other countries which facilitate travel and work opportunities for Canadian and foreign youth in 33 countries.
He has managed a diverse portfolio of files within the government of Canada in Ottawa and Toronto including refugees, citizenship, and temporary foreign workers. Prior to joining the civil service, Clark worked in the private sector. Clark is a graduate of Concordia University and the University of Ottawa.
- Over 600 attendees from the global youth and student travel industry
- 150+ pre-selected buyers
- Up to 48 pre-scheduled business appointments
- 92% senior management attendees
- 25 seminars and workshops
- Up to 7 networking events